Sunday, December 9, 2012

Wedding Plaque - The Inspector and His Beautiful Wife

The Chinese wedding theme may be popular but I guess the "uniform couple" is catching up soon. This plaque is ordered by my ex-uni mate for her friends. We were from the different faculties last time and we may occasionally bump into each other at campus once in a while but she is always a special friend to me. I still remember how she took the trouble to send dumplings to me as she knew I was alone during the Dumpling Festival (all my housemates went back home but I couldn't). Those were the most heart-warming and delicious dumplings I have ever had in Malacca.

After graduation, we managed to keep in touch. Thanks to FB! After all these years, now only we realised we didn't actually know each other's full name until she asked for my bank details and I asked for her address. How funny? Haha.

Anyway, I thank her for having the trust in me and let me design the plaque freely. I am glad that I have the opportunity to get to know the police uniform better. I never knew the uniform could be so detailed and gorgeous! This is also the first time I made a bride in white gown. I can't deny that I love making gowns and dresses as I enjoy creating the details in them.



Theme: Uniform couple
Size: 15 cm x 20.5 cm
Status: SOLD

2 comments: