Thursday, December 6, 2012

Name Plaque - The "A" Sisters

These plaques are meant for Christmas gifts from an aunt to her nieces. All the nieces' names start with an "A". How interesting...


I have got customers asking me if I bake the plaque together with the clay as well? The answer is no. Haha. I use air-dry clay for the background hence the plaque does not need to go into the oven. As for the decorative items, they have to be baked as I am using FIMO oven-bake clay. After everything is ready, I will assemble and glue the decorative items onto the plaque.


Theme: Teddy bear
Size: 15 cm x 20.5 cm
Status: SOLD


Theme: Roses
Size: 15 cm x 20.5 cm
Status: SOLD


Theme: Something girlish
Size: 15 cm x 20.5 cm
Status: SOLD

Hope the "A" sisters will like their plaques :)

No comments:

Post a Comment