Monday, December 31, 2012

Ending the Year of 2012 with Pink Roses

I haven't been updating my blog for quite some time. I was away for a short break but ended up getting even more exhausted than before. Haha. Today is the final day of year 2012. Year 2012 has been a turning point for me as I resigned after working for the same firm for 8 years. Ya, I have been jobless since August 2012 but I feel so much happier! I actually enjoy my life as a housewife very much!

Before the year ends, I made myself a new keychain and a anti-dust plug for my new iPhone 5.


I have always loved roses, especially pink roses.

My keychain


My anti-dust plug - Yeah, if you don't know it yet, the ear plug of the iPhone 5 is at the bottom instead of at the top but it doesn't stop me from getting an anti-dust plug for it! Haha.



I have been hunting for some nice casings lately but didn't manage to find any. I then decided to DIY a super bling casing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment