Sunday, November 25, 2012

Miniature Japanese Food


Guess what I am making?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Keep scrolling down
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Does it look like an oyster to you? :D

A friend said she wanted to order something for her friend's birthday. Since her friend is a pescetarian and likes salmon sashimi a lot, she asked me to make a set of mini Japanese food. While designing the miniature set, I thought I wanted to include oysters as well.


When I just started playing clay, I always wondered how people make mini oysters. I tried to google for tutorials and search on YouTube but I didn't see any. This time, I decided to explore it by myself. I am lucky because I succeeded on my second attempt!



I am happy with the result - big, fat and juicy oysters :)


Salmon sashimi is a must!


Side dishes - Sliced cucumber rubbed with salt, yellow radish pickle, mashed potato salad, red radish pickle, tofu with gravy and soy sauce.



Ebi tempura set - Tempura prawns, tempura sauce with grated radish, miso soup, cawanmushi, green tea and steamed rice.



Miniature Japanese food
Price: RM120
Status: SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment