Thursday, November 15, 2012

Anti-Dust Plugs


Do you like to collect anti-dust plugs? I do but most of the plugs found in KK are mostly heavily bling-ed or too childish for my likings. After starting playing with clay, I decided I might as well do my own anti-dust plugs.




Rose bouquet
Price: RM20
Status: Available


I have always like roses. I think this plug is suitable for most girls. It can also be a sweet gift for friends or wedding favours for your ji mui's. Other colours are also available for custom-make orders.


Pinkie rose cupcake
Price: RM15
Status: Available


This is for the pink lovers.


Purple roses cupcake
Price: RM15
Status: Available


For the purple lovers.


Orange butter cream frosted cupcake
Price: RM15
Status: Sold


Do you prefer something simple? This may be your choice!


Couple anti-dust plugs - Piggies
Price: RM30 (1 pair)
Status: SOLD


Now you don't only have couple t-shirts but also couple anti-dust plugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment