Friday, November 9, 2012

Miniature Birthday Set


Few days ago, I received an order from my ex-colleagues to make a miniature birthday set for another colleague. We have no idea what the birthday girl likes apart from cute soft toys. Since the girls let me to decide what to make, I decided to make something sweet for the birthday girl.




Sweet charlotte cake - I am not sure about her favourite cake but I guess most girls won't hate strawberries? 


I know the birthday girl is more on the cutie side rather than girlish side but I guess (again) most girls won't say no to roses?



My first attempt in making "clear water" in the vase by using epoxy resin. It's fun!



6 cuppies


A 3-tier high-tea tray filled with fruit tarts, macaroons and chocolate pudding


Arranging the minis into the display casing...






Miniature birthday set
Price: RM120 (display casing included)
Status: SOLD 

No comments:

Post a Comment