Saturday, November 17, 2012

High-tea Party


I bought some miniature accessories recently and my hands were itchy for doing something with them. I am supposed to do my revision but I just can't resist it. Oh, well... You always have no time for the things you dislike and you always can't get enough time for the things you like!

I am not a blue person. I mean I never really like blue and I hardly do something or pick something in blue colour. However, this time I picked a teapot set in blue. Nothing special... It's just that they are not available in my favourite colours. Haha. Anyway, since the teapot set is already in blue colour, I  decided to use blue as the theme colour all the way.


Firstly, I filled up the teapot set with milk, sugar and coffee/tea. They will take some time to dry up.


Then I started to make the desserts. Oh, they hurt my eyes!!! They are sooooo tiny!



You can see that the colour of the coffee/tea is getting darker as it gets dryer.


Preparing some cuppies...


Filling up the 3-tier dessert tray...


Finally it's done after so much hard works!!!


Coffee/tea


Can you see the sugar and milk in the jars?



Cookies with blue meringue


Biscuits with strawberry jam


Dark chocolate in rose shape


Baby blue icing cake


Assorted desserts - cupcakes, macaroons and chocolate puddings



Now I am happy :)


High-tea set in blue colour
Price: RM180 (casing included)
Status: AVAILABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment