Monday, March 11, 2013

It's Spring Time!

My spring time comes rather late, I know. Hahaha. A customer ordered an anti-dust plug with mini tulips from me since February but I only managed to do it now! I blame the cough! It keeps coming back!


I love making mini flowers but am reluctant to make them as well. Some flowers may not be difficult to make but the process is very time consuming. Some flowers may look simple but may require a lot of great details! There are times that people wonder why I charge so expensive (but I thought I already charge a lot cheaper than others!). Ya, I understand... Most people think that small = cheap? When it comes to miniature, the smaller it gets, the dearer it is. Just imagine the patience and passion that one needs to have in order to hand-make something that is so small and tiny... I can't help it but to feel offended when people responded "Wow, so expensive?!". To them, my price is a shock. To me, their respond is a rude shock. Haha. But of course, I have many nice customers who value my works and come back for more. Thanks a lot and I really appreciate your support! :)


The customer requested the tulips in orange, yellow and pink colour.


I love the combination of these colours. They are so lively and cheerful!


It looks like a mini wedding bouquet eh?


I can't stop camwhoring with it :P


I decorated a hair clip with the leftover mini tulips. Are you interested in this hair clip? If yes, kindly contact me via gin.miniworkshop@gmail.com for further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment