Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sushi Platters

Honestly, I got bored with making mini Japanese food already. I am so sick of making salmon, rice grains and noodles already but my mini display cabinet is not full yet! Haiz... I guess it's time to make some sushi.


Salmon sushi + salmon sashimi


Tuna flakes + cucumber sushi


Salmon sushi & Tuna flakes + cucumber sushi


The sushi platters


I found that it's difficult to get the right translucent level and orange shade of the salmon. The last time I made salmon, the whitish part was too translucent until it wasn't that visible, hence I made it whiter but it got too white! Hmmm... I need more practice.


I have so many leftover salmon and tuna flakes sushi hence I made this combo platter.


Can you see the rice grains?


Hmmm... What shall I do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment