Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Salmon Sashimi Rice Bento


When I just started doing clay stuff, I wasted a lot of clays in the process of trial-and-error hence the amount of waste is ever growing. Now is the best time to recycle them! I hide them beneath the rice. Haha.




I attempted to make salmon sashimi today by using FIMO translucent clay. I won't say it's a big success but at least I am happy that I am on the right track :)



I purposely made the salmon sashimi fatter (as in more whitish part) as I have always loved the taste of the fatty salmon sashimi melting in my mouth *slurp*



My salmon sashimi rice bento consists of rice, salmon sashimi, salmon roe, wasabi, sliced cucumber and some shredded seaweed sheet.



So happy to see the mini display cabinet to be filled up after abandoning it for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment