Monday, October 28, 2013

Mini Cabinet - Version 2.0

Ever since I made my first wooden shelves with the wood plaques I bought from Daiso, friends keep telling me that it needs to be smoothened by using sand papers. Well, not that I don't know but I just wanted to keep it "raw" as I am thinking to make something else to replace it. 


I had things playing in my mind but I wasn't sure if it's going to work. I made a draft of a cabinet and started doing it over the weekend.


I couldn't sleep without thinking of my mini cabinet. What if this happened? Or what if that happened? How should I overcome the problems?


After 2 days of hard work, I finally completed my mini cabinet!


What do you think of my version 2.0 mini cabinet? It's not like 100% perfect yet but I honestly think that version 2.0 is so much better than version 1.0!


I changed the dimension of version 2.0 as I wanted it to fit better into my mini cake house. You may be thinking that how I am going to put all my cakes onto a 2-tier cabinet? Don't worry as I will be making another 2 mini cabinets to fill up the sides of the cake house. I will also raise the platform of the cake house a bit so that my furniture won't look like "sinking" into the shop.


Side view


Since the dimension is changed, I will be re-doing the cakes to suit the new cabinets. More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment